Local Warranty Policy
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in assembly and parts, under normal commuting use and conditions, for a period of six (6) months to one (1) year for the original purchase date. Installation/Replacement labor, Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to replace defective parts of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, installation/replacement labor, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model and serial number on original dated sales record by the retailer.
- Warranty is valid for 6-12-months upon purchase for all Dualtron Series.
- Warranty is valid for 6-months upon purchase for all Speedway Series.
- Warranty is valid for 12-months upon purchase for all Gemini Lights Series.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary commuting/usage wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as stunt attempting or reckless usage or contract trade or commercial use.
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care.
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation.
- Damages incurred during incorrect maintenance.
- Damages incurred due to self-servicing/replacement.
- Damages incurred due to unauthorized modification of device.
- Any used items/devices.
- Any work done by unauthorized sources other than Minimotors NYC
All warranty claims must be filed by the consumer to Minimotors NYC of this product, who in turn is to contact the manufacturer regarding any warranty return or replacement. Please retain receipts for a minimum of one year for warranty purposes
Any components upgrade/installation done to your machine by any unauthorized personnel/shops will void your warranty. Do contact us to get your 3rd party parts upgrade/installation installed by our authorized service center. We will be glad to advice you anytime.
We reserve the right to specify that items be returned or brought back to the store for inspection or be inspected by our mechanic in the field.
Pictures are required to claim defective parts, along with a copy of the original receipt.
If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible. A fee for replacement labor will be charged at reasonable rates. Decisions on warranty claims are final.